CLIENT STORY: HOW WARREN REGAINED HIS INDEPENDENCE AFTER A CATASTROPHIC VEHICLE ACCIDENT
“From someone who was not supposed to wake up, he’s done amazing. And he wouldn’t have done it without All About Caring.”
In 2019, 37-year-old father, Warren, experienced a catastrophic vehicle accident that left him with a traumatic brain injury. For the better part of eight months, Warren remained in a comatose state, a period during which his mother, Leonie, clung to the hope of a miracle.
“They kept telling me he might not wake up and if he did, he might not walk or talk ever again.”
- Identifying the right-fit organisation that prioritised Warren’s care.
- Ability to effectively collaborate within an extended allied health team.
- Held the required skills to safely transitioning Warren from hospital to home,
- Securing specialised staff for Warren’s therapy support during his recovery and beyond.
- Facilitating Warren’s journey to regain a fulfilling life after his brain injury.
- Adapting to the challenges of Warren re-establishing independent living.
- Facilitate the upskilling of Support Workers to ensure safe support for Warren.
- Identify and onboard suitable Support Workers for Warren’s needs.
- Collaborate in various interdisciplinary case conferences with Warren’s treatment team.
- Establish a consistent team of Support Workers.
- Support Warren’s independent living in his own residence.
- Foster and sustain efficient two-way communication.
All About Caring is a trusted name in complex quality care, we work with government, peak bodies, associations and partners to advocate and provide for people with disabilities. We hold registration with the NDIS, iCare NSW, TAC, NIISQ, DSOA, LSA and others. Our frontline support staff will come directly to you.
Our offices are located in centralised hubs along the east coast, allowing us to provide better service.
Begin living your best life! Join Our Community.
For more information about booking a support worker, or if you would like to work with us, please get in touch!